The workshop will be organized around a selected number of topics each of them representing a key area of importance for future air pollution strategies and international collaboration.
The topics are concentrated on themes of relevance for both science and policy. The final content of the workshop is being developed by a Program Committee with input from an Advisory Board and will be presented on this webpage at a later stage. Workshop participants are welcome to give their views to the organisers of the workshop.
Here are Saltsjöbaden VII preliminary topics:
- Attain good air quality in airsheds at risk
- Achieve policy-relevant understanding of air pollution effects on health
- Fulfil Air Convention objectives
- Transform nitrogen waste into nitro-resource & flourishing ecosystems
- Integrate policies and research on air pollution, climate change & biodiversity
- Speed up air pollution control through global international co-operation