Climate adaptation and vulnerability analysis
Increased precipitation, rising sea levels, heavier flows in watercourses and higher temperatures mean that the risk of floods, landslides and heat waves increases. IVL helps you with questions about climate adaptation.
How large the effects of climate change will be is depending on the extent of the changing climate, but also on society's ability to adapt to these changes. Therefore, it is important that municipalities, authorities, companies and civil society adapt society to the climate changes that we see today and that can be expected to occur in the future.
IVL can help you with:
- General climate and vulnerability analysis
- Suggestions and evaluations of adaptation measures
- Analysis of how the private sector can be involved in climate adaptation measures
- Studies of how climate adaptation strategies affect sustainable development
- Methodological support for public and private actors